Join the Supporters’ Circle
Members of our Supporters’ Circle promote preservation and enable us to save meaningful places that foster lively communities. Supporters are eligible for many benefits including discounts on our events and tours. You can join or renew at the following levels:
Individual | $50
Dual/Family | $75
Friend | $150
Advocate | $300
Guardian | $500
Patron | $1,000
Keystone | $2,500
Benefactor | $5,000
*Senior/student memberships are available for $25, and nonprofits may join at the Friend ($150) level.
Business Member Benefits | In addition to the benefits listed below, businesses joining our Supporters’ Circle receive a one-year listing in the Preservation Professionals Directory on our website – reaching an audience committed to the preservation, restoration, and maintenance of historic buildings.
Preservation Partners-level business members also receive placement of a corporate or organization logo on the footer of the home page and all pages of Historic Seattle’s site for one year. Businesses with two or more employees may join at the Advocate ($300) level and above, and sole proprietors are welcome to join at the Friend ($150) level.
Sponsorship Opportunities are also available. Contact Director of Philanthropy & Engagement Naomi West at 206-622-6952 ext. 222 or email@example.com for more information.
All supporters receive:
- Discounts for eligible lectures and tours
- Preservation News, our printed newsletter
- Monthly eNews with upcoming Historic Seattle programs, advocacy updates, and community events
- Advance notice of lectures, workshops, programs, and other events
- Listing in Historic Seattle’s annual report
- An invitation to Historic Seattle’s free annual Holiday Open House
At the Friend, Advocate, and Guardian levels
All benefits listed above PLUS:
- A special invitation to Historic Seattle’s Preservation Awards benefit, a sell-out annual event
- Exclusive invitations to the complimentary Preservation Conversation series, a quarterly conversation on preservation topics and trends
At the Preservation Partners Levels ($1,000 to $10,000)
All benefits at the levels above PLUS:
- Four tickets to a local Historic Seattle event of their choice
- An invitation to a special complimentary annual luncheon
- Free use of the Dearborn House first floor for meetings or receptions
For more information, contact Director of Philanthropy & Engagement Naomi West at 206-622-6952 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Historic Seattle Community Open House at Dearborn House, 2014 / Credit: Jean Sherrard