Join the Supporters’ Circle
Supporters’ Circle contributions enable Historic Seattle’s nonprofit work, including educational programming, advocacy efforts, and restoration of historic properties. Supporters may join or renew at the following levels:
Individual | $50 Preservation Partners
Dual/Family | $75 Patron | $1,000
Friend | $150 Keystone | $2,500
Advocate | $300 Benefactor | $5,000
Guardian | $500 Champion | $10,000
*Senior/student memberships are also available for $25
Businesses may join at the $150 level for sole proprietors and non-profits, and at $300 and above for businesses with two or more employees.
All Supporters receive:
- Discounts for lectures and tours
- Preservation News, our printed newsletter, & E-news on Historic Seattle and community events
- Listing in Historic Seattle’s annual report
- Access to quarterly member meetings at historic sites
- Advance notice of lectures, workshops, programs, and other events
- A special invitation to Historic Seattle’s annual Preservation Awards benefit
Preservation Partners also receive:
- Four tickets to a local Historic Seattle event of their choice
- An invitation to a special annual reception
- Use of the Dearborn House first floor for meetings or receptions
Additional benefits for businesses and organizations:
Business members at the Advocate ($300) level and above are included in the Preservation Professionals Directory on our website, provided as a resource to our members and the general public. As an Advocate level member, you’ll reach an audience committed to the preservation, restoration, and maintenance of historic buildings.
Preservation Partners (Patrons, Keystones, Benefactors, and Champions) also receive placement of a corporate or organization logo on the footer of the home page and all pages of Historic Seattle’s site for one year, in addition to the Preservation Partner benefits listed above.
Sponsorship Opportunities are also available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about levels and associated recognition at our highly visible events and programs.
For more information, contact Director of Philanthropy Naomi West at 206-622-6952 ext. 222 or email@example.com.
Photo: Historic Seattle Community Open House at Dearborn House, 2014 / Credit: Jean Sherrard