We’ve redesigned and relaunched the Historic Seattle website!
We invite you to:
- Explore our upcoming events and register online
- Learn more about 40 years of projects led by Historic Seattle, saving endangered historic places, and find out the latest news on our blog (the MAin2 blog is now incorporated into our new site)
- Tap into advocacy information and technical assistance
- Find a preservation professional with expertise in historic buildings or landscapes
- Join or renew your membership, make a gift, or sign up as a volunteer
- and more!
Historic Seattle owes a debt of gratitude to Marissa Natkin, who led our efforts to create a website in the mid-1990s, and has managed our online presence for the past two decades. She was instrumental in shepherding the development of our new site.
Big thanks to Creation-1 Interactive for creating our new website!
We hope you’ll find our new site easy to navigate and informative! If you have any feedback on your experience using our new site, please contact Membership & Communications Manager Dana Phelan at firstname.lastname@example.org.