The Supporters’ Circle
All donors become members of our Supporters’ Circle. Your donation works to save meaningful places that foster lively communities.
Supporters bring Historic Seattle’s three-pronged mission to life:
For the mutual pride and benefit of all citizens and to foster a more livable environment, Historic Seattle protects Seattle’s architectural heritage through education programs, advocacy, and the preservation of buildings and cultural landscapes.
There are two ways to give today!
Sustaining Supporters: Monthly gifts in the amount of your choice provide Historic Seattle with a reliable source of funding throughout the year and make giving easy and automatic for you. Historic Seattle honors the ongoing commitment of our Sustaining Supporters by sending no additional solicitations throughout the year. That’s a win-win for you and preservation in Seattle!
All donors receive:
- Subscription to monthly eNews and digital program guides with info on upcoming lectures, workshops, and events, plus bi-annual Preservation News printed newsletter
- Invitations to our Spring and Winter Meetings and annual Holiday Open House
- Invitation to the annual Preservation Celebration awards benefit.
For donors who give $150 or more, we also extend:
- Invitations to Preservation Conversations, special conversations on preservation topics and trends
- Exclusive access to complimentary, intimate hard-hat tours of preservation projects
For donors who give $1,000 or more, we also offer:
- An exclusive invitation to our complimentary annual luncheon
- A private annual coffee chat with our Executive Director
Interested in donating stock or with a planned gift? Find more ways to give here.
Photo: Historic Seattle Community Open House at Dearborn House, 2014 / Credit: Jean Sherrard