History Collective curates conversations and storytelling about the preservation and history of Seattle neighborhoods from community members, artists, historians, business owners, and residents.
Historic Seattle is excited to kick off the first History Collective, in partnership with HistoryLink, on Thursday, November 12, 2020! The conversation will accompany HistoryLink’s Walking Tour of Seattle’s Chinatown-International District (C-ID) neighborhood.
Prior to this event, take the self-guided walking tour – then join us on November 12th for a follow-up conversation about the C-ID’s rich history and ongoing preservation, facilitated by Historic Seattle’s Eugenia Woo. Our featured guests include:
- Karen Akada, Owner, Bush Garden
- Leslie Morishita, Real Estate Development Director, InterIm Community Development Association
- Valerie Tran, Operations Director, Friends of Little Saigon
- Dr. Marie Wong, Professor Emeritus, Institute of Public Service, Asian Studies, and Public Affairs, Seattle University
- Tanya Woo, Owner, Louisa Hotel
Registration for this event has closed. Click here to watch the live-stream on our YouTube channel.