Join Historic Seattle, Friends of Georgetown History (FOGHi), and others interested in shaping a more livable city to learn about our new InterUrban event series, get the scoop on Georgetown, and socialize while enjoying local libations.
- Hear from FOGHi’s John Bennett and LaDele Sines about their organization
- Share your ideas for future InterUrban events
- Weigh in on what makes your neighborhood special
- Test your superlative knowledge of Georgetown trivia
- Enjoy local beer and wine!
Beer donated by Machine House Brewery.
FOGHi is a community group of neighbors dedicated to celebrating Georgetown’s history. The group has worked to restore the Hat’n Boots in Oxbow Park, produce the annual Georgetown Haunted History Tour, and collect and preserve archival materials.
InterUrban seeks to inspire conversations about achieving more livable communities through historic preservation.
Top left photo by Stephen Cysewski
Space is limited, registration is appreciated
*A percentage of proceeds will be donated to FOGHi