Toast to saving meaningful places that foster lively communities at our 2022 Preservation Celebration benefit!
Wednesday, September 21
Washington Hall | 5:30 PM
Featuring emcee Brad Holden & a special performance by Daniel Pak, and recognizing our 2022 Preservation Award Winners!
- Frye Hotel & Bremer Apartments (Outstanding Stewardship)
- The Soul Pole (Preserving Neighborhood Character)
- University National Bank (Community Investment)
- Dr. James W. Washington Jr. & Mrs. Janie Rogella Washington Foundation (Community Advocacy)
- Lorne McConachie (Beth Chave Award for Preservation Champion)
- Queen Anne Exchange (Best Preservation Project)
Ticket sales have ended – if you missed out but still want to support our mission, make your gift here!
We our generous sponsors!
& STEPHANIE TOOTHMAN
Top photo: The 2019 Preservation Celebration at the Georgetown Ballroom, courtesy of Sticks & Stones Photography.