Toast to saving meaningful places that foster lively communities at our
2022 Preservation Celebration benefit!
Wednesday, September 21
Washington Hall | 5:30 PM
featuring a special performance by Daniel Pak
and recognizing our 2022 Preservation Award Winners!
Frye Hotel & Bremer Apartments (Outstanding Stewardship) | The Soul Pole (Preserving Neighborhood Character) | University National Bank (Community Investment) |
Dr. James W. Washington Jr. & Mrs. Janie Rogella Washington Foundation (Community Advocacy) | Lorne McConachie (Beth Chave Award for Preservation Champion) | Queen Anne Exchange (Best Preservation Project)
SAVE YOUR SPOT!
$200 General (Historic Seattle Supporters Circle members receive $25 off – use your special code when purchasing your ticket!)
$300 Passionate Preservationist – includes 1/2 page color journal ad!
$2,000 Partner – includes seating for 10, journal listing by level, and 1/2 page color journal ad
$3,500 Underwriter– includes seating for 10, journal listing by level, and full page color journal ad
$5,000 Benefactor – includes seating for 10, journal listing by level, and full page journal cover ad (limited availability)
SPONSORSHIPS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!
Includes all Champion & Advocate benefits, plus:
• Recognition in Seattle Met event page
• Logo on reception cocktail napkins
• Verbal recognition of sponsorship during event program
• Full page color ad in event journal (print and digital edition)**
Includes all Advocate benefits, plus:
• Listing and logo on over 600 mailed Benefit invitations*
• Full page black & white ad in event journal (print and digital edition)**
• Listing and logo acknowledging sponsorship in event journal and event website
• Listing and logo on sponsorship signage at event
• ½ page black & white ad in event journal (print and digital edition)**
Want to join in the celebration? All sponsors receive a sponsorship discount on benefit tickets – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your special offer.
* Sponsorship commitment must be received by July 18 to appear on invitation.
**Ad content must be received by September 1.
Want just an ad? Choose the size to appear in the event journal.
Show your love for your favorite place(s) or promote your business in the journal! View samples in the 2021 Event Journal, and purchase your ad.
Cover (Color, limited availability)
$1,000 Outside Back, Inside Front, or Inside Back
Full-Page Color – $500
½ Page Color – $250
¼ Page Color – $150
Top photo: the 2019 Preservation Celebration at the Georgetown Ballroom, courtesy of Sticks & Stones Photography.