…for Community Benefit!
For decades, the Garden House served as a hub for community activities. As part of its mission to save meaningful places that foster lively communities, Historic Seattle will restore this use and will make the property even more accessible to community.
In partnership with Rolluda Architects and RISE LWP (Historic Seattle’s diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility consultant), we have been engaging the Beacon Hill community in a series of events to envision the future use of the property.
Are you looking for a space on Beacon Hill? Join us at the Garden House for a Prospective Tenant Open House – Wednesday, 7/27 from 5:30– 7:30PM. Registration required – click here to register.
Prospective tenant(s) must:
- demonstrate a history of curating community-focused activities,
- demonstrate an ability to pay rent,
- manage and maintain indoor and outdoor, community-focused space,
- provide financials and a business plan,
- obtain and pay for renter’s insurance,
- provide access for a wide variety of community interests and uses, applying a lens of diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility.
Learn more about the available space(s) and project goals.
Tuesday, 6/7 at 6:30 PM
Beacon Hill Community Council Meeting – on Zoom
Saturday, 6/11 from 10AM—4PM
Beacon Arts Street Festival – South Roberto Maestas Festival Street
Saturday, 6/25 at 10AM
Community Visioning Day – the Garden House
Registration required (free event; brunch bites & beverages provided)