Save the Date:
October 27 at Washington Hall!
We can’t wait to see you at Washington Hall for our Preservation Celebration Benefit! Later this summer, we’ll announce our 2021 honorees who will receive our Best Preservation Project, Preservation Champion, Preserving Neighborhood Character, Community Advocacy, Community Investment, and Outstanding Stewardship Awards.
SPONSORSHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Includes all Champion & Advocate benefits, plus:
• Recognition in Seattle Met event page
• Logo on reception cocktail napkins
• Verbal recognition of sponsorship during event program
• Full page color ad in event journal (print and NEW! digital edition)**
Includes all Advocate benefits, plus:
• Listing and logo on over 600 mailed Benefit invitations*
• Full page black & white ad in event journal (print and NEW! digital edition)**
• Access to complimentary networking lunch (in spring 2022)
• Listing and logo acknowledging sponsorship in event journal and event website
• Listing and logo on sponsorship signage at event
• ½ page black & white ad in event journal (print and NEW! digital edition)**
Want to join in the celebration? All sponsors receive a sponsorship discount on benefit tickets – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your special offer.
* Sponsorship commitment must be received by August 13 to appear on invitation.
**Ad content must be received by October 1.
Want just an ad? Choose the size to appear in the event journal.
Show your love for your favorite place(s) or promote your business in the journal! View samples in the 2019 Event Journal, and select your ad.
Cover (Color, limited availability)
$1,000 Outside Back, Inside Front, or Inside Back
$500 Color | $250 Black & White
$250 Color | $150 Black & White
$150 Color | $100 Black & White
Top photo: the 2019 Preservation Celebration at the Georgetown Ballroom, courtesy of Sticks & Stones Photography.