10th Annual Preservation Awards Benefit
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Nominations are now open! For the first time we are accepting nominations for the Preservation Awards, in celebration of the 10th anniversary of this event.
- Individuals, projects, campaigns, and groups (such as neighborhood associations) are all eligible. Please review past years’ honorees, listed on the right side of this page, for a better understanding of what we aim to celebrate at this event.
- Self-nominations are allowed; You may submit more than one nomination.
- The nomination must be related to King County.
- If nominating a property restoration, the property must be older than 25 years.
- If nominating a project or campaign to preserve a place, the completion date must fall between January 1, 2017 and Summer 2018.
- Please consult with the property owner/individual/group and/or project team prior to submitting your nomination. If selected for an award, a representative must attend to accept it.
Send the following information to Naomi West at email@example.com by April 30, 2018. All fields must be completed for consideration.
- Name | Property Owner (if nominating a project) | Address | Contact Information
- Team working on project/campaign (if relevant)
- Short Description of building history/project/campaign/individual (up to 5 paragraphs)
- Why does this building/project/campaign/individual deserve to be honored with a Preservation Award?
- Photos (up to 4, including historical images and before/after photos of the project where relevant)
- Your contact information
Ready to toast to preservation? Save your space now:
Host a Table
$5,000 Sponsor Table | Includes seating for 10, listing by level and full-page color journal ad
$2,500 Underwriter Table | Includes seating for 10, listing by level, and full-page black & white journal ad
$1,500 Partner Table | Includes seating for 10, listing by level and half-page color journal ad
$300 Passionate Preservationist | Includes half-page color journal ad
$200 Non-Members | Includes one-year membership to Historic Seattle’s Supporters’ Circle
$175 Members Only (after 6/1)
Event Journal Ads
Show your love for your favorite place(s) with an “I (heart) This Place Because….” ad, or promote your business, in the journal! View the 2017 Event Journal here, and select your ad here.
Cover (Color, limited availability)
$1,500 Outside Back
$1,000 Inside Front
$1,000 Inside Back
$250 Black & White
$150 Black & White
$100 Black & White
To sponsor the event, provide in-kind beverage contributions, or purchase tables and tickets offline, contact Naomi West at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.622.6952 ext. 222.
Can’t make it? Please click here to make a gift to help us reach this year’s Preservation Awards Benefit fundraising goal & protect places that matter!
Top photo: 2016 awards benefit at Washington Hall. Credit: Sticks & Stones Photography