2013 Ballard Classic Home Tour – Sunday, June 23
Purchase your Ballard Classic Home Tour tickets today!
The Ballard Historical Society’s popular home tour is Sunday, June 23, 2013. Seven vintage Ballard residences of unique character and modern livability will be open for the tour. Three of the homes celebrate their 100th birthdays! To get in on the birthday action, stop by the following local retailers to purchase tickets for $20 using cash or check:
- Sunset Hill Green Market, 6405 32nd Ave. N.W., 206 784-7594
- Secret Garden Bookshop, 2214 N.W. Market Street, 206 789-5006
- Johnson & Johnson Antiques, 6820 Greenwood Ave. North, 206 789-6489
- RE Store, 1440 N.W. 52nd Street, 206 297-9119
Tickets are also available online. In addition, a limited number of tickets are available day of the tour.
Built by skilled craftsmen, the seven vintage homes exemplify lasting quality that continues to support generations of Ballard families. This event happens only once every three years, so don’t miss it in 2013!
When: Sunday June 23, 2013 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All tickets are will-call only. Exchange your tickets beginning at 9:30 AM day of tour for a brochure with locations.
Where: Tour starts at Sunset Hill Community Clubhouse, 3003 N.W. 66th Street, Ballard.
The Ballard Historical Society also needs tour guides (we call them tour “docents”) to work one shift at a home. In exchange, you’ll receive free tickets for the other half of the tour, to visit all of the homes on the tour. Please contact Lesli Billings at email@example.com for details.
About the Tour
The Ballard Classic Home Tour is BHS’ biggest fundraiser, which enables the organization to take part in community projects; present free informative lectures related to Ballard’s History and maintain its archives.
About the Ballard Historical Society
The Ballard Historical Society was formed in 1988 and is dedicated to the celebration and preservation of the unique history and culture of Ballard, Washington. The society is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization that provides community and educational programs and maintains an extensive photo archive.
- It is a self-guided tour; no transportation is provided.
- It is not wheelchair accessible; there will be stairs and uneven sidewalks.
- Guests will kindly remove shoes before entering homes.
- No children under the age of 12; babes in arms are allowed.
- No food or drink.
- No cameras or video equipment.
- Only a limited number of people will be allowed in a house at a time.
- Due to the location of a few of the homes, parking may be required some distance away.
Please direct media and other inquiries to tour coordinator Lesli Billings at firstname.lastname@example.org. Buy tickets for 2013 Ballard Classic Home Tour